Monday 19 September 2011

Car Tuning....

Everyone has their own hobbies. Some likes to do outdoor activities while some likes indoor. Some likes to read, some likes to write. Some likes to sleep and some likes to watch, but if you ask me about my hobby, I would say be extreme is my hobby. That's why I stepped into the world of motorsport. Many people misunderstand the word motorsport with car racing, which both are far away in concepts.  Upgrading body kits, installing new spoiler and muffler not only enhances the beauty of the car, it also enhances the performance as well. Those days car tuning was a crime but today it's a different story. It became legal and even competition are held worldwide to choose the best modified cars. These approach not only attracts today's youth towards these healthy habit, it also reduces the number of illegal racing among car maniacs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment